TheBigChoice

SIGN UP TO THEBIGCHOICE

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Introduction


I have recently been accepted onto the RBS Summer Internship programme in Corporate and Institutional Banking at the London office for the Summer of 2012. I intend to post as often as I can my experiences in the day to day life of working in a firm like RBS. In the meantime, I will try and give you my own personal advice on each of the individual stages of the application process and try and help those out as much as possible. I will begin with the application process first, then onto the STJ questions, swiftly on to the numerical tests, followed by the telephone interview and finally the assessment centre.

If anyone has any questions feel free to comment on any post, and I'll try my best to reply as soon as possible!

1 comment:

  1. I read your internship blog, I liked it, get more internships click here: Makeintern.com Thank you.

    ReplyDelete